May 18, 2007

mmm...yummy

In an attempt to have some idea of what and how much I am eating each day, I decided to write down my intake. But lunch did not turn out as expected.

Breakfast:
Honey Bunches of oats with milk
Latte

Lunch:
1 slice provolone
5 slices deli turkey
4 bites grilled salmon
1 bowl snap peas...scratch that...1/6 bowl snap peas and one gross tasting caterpillar
3 after dinner mints

I can't believe I chewed up a boiled caterpillar. It tasted like what I imagine Noah's poop might taste like. Blech. I did spit it out, but seeing the little bugger didn't help things.

1 comment:

Bronwyn said...

I think provolone, turkey, salmon AND caterpillars is probably more than one person needs in the protein department for one day :-)

It makes one glad we don't have a John-the-Baptist locust-type diet, doesn't it?