November 25, 2007

Tickle tickle!


Tickle tickle!
Originally uploaded by gennabby.
We've had an awesome break from school. Abby and Noah have been playing well together (thanks, no doubt, to Abby's lovingkindness and patience). Matty and Abby have been mastering a game on the Wii, and I've been working to (finally) finish Abby's blue quilt. We've cooked and cleaned, vegged, watched football (GO VOLS!! We won a nail-biter of a game yesterday!!), and Abby and I went on a terrific girls-only date to see "Enchanted." Matty and Abby are already planning their date to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. Matty and I are scheming about our tree-finding expedition! My favorite moment this Thanksgiving: we sat around our little table and shared what we were most thankful for this year. Matthew said he that he feels like a success and that he couldn't want for a better family to come home to each day; Abby said she was thankful that we had "really good chicken, I mean turkey" to eat; I said that I'm so thankful that we have Noah in our lives now. We feel very much like a family, the four of us. These days have been the sweetest ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the best news ever! It just makes me so excited to have my own kiddos! You guys are the best! Love, Christina (I can't even express how much I love hearing about your every day adventures :) Even your most challenging days seem so fun!) :)