March 6, 2009

sweet nap


sweet nap
Originally uploaded by gennabby.
My boys are tuckered out. It is rare that Noah will sleep outside of of his crib--he is too distracted or excited by other venues (and having people around) to get shut eye without the safe enclosure of crib bars and his trusty bear, "Boo."

This day, however, we spent time romping at the Farmer's Market, the library, and a stop at the post office. Noah was pooped. Apparently, Matty was too! Bean was asleep in the car by the time we got home and remained asleep!!!! (for the first time in over a year, for sure) as daddy carried him in the house! So Matty took the opportunity to get snuggles from the little guy. They used to sleep like this all the time in Bean's early days. Daddy's chest was the BEST spot in the house! I'd argue that it still is :) I'm so glad I have pictures of the two of them just like this at different stages. Look how our Noah Bean has grown!

These are moments I treasure deeply.

No comments: