May 10, 2009

happy mother's day!


IMother's Day pic in arboretum
Originally uploaded by gennabby.
We've had a wonderful day today (and it is only 4:00!). Matty and the kiddos made DELICIOUS pancakes with fresh strawberries, raspberries, and whipped cream to top them. Those were accompanied by a latte, bacon, and eggs. Yummmmm. It was a feast!

I napped off my pancakes while Noah napped; then we all took to our bikes and rode all over the arboretum and campus for nearly two hours. Now we're home and planning what we're going to grill tonight for dinner. Oh, and last night's dinner is worth a mention! M took me and Noah (Abby was at a b-day party) out for an awesome sushi/sashimi/nigiri dinner. Raw Ahi tuna is possibly my favorite food in the world at the moment. I'd have it for dinner again tonight if I could!

I hope all the moms out there are having as great a day. Most of all, I hope you all get to enjoy your kids, even if they are whining or saying "no" to absolutely everything you say to them.

1 comment:

notes of em said...

great post.

and post some condo pictures.

cant wait for the move, it will be great.