June 4, 2010

an AWESOME day at home


IMG_5609
Originally uploaded by gennabby.
Today Noah and I camped out on our front lawn and enjoyed the amazing show of mighty machines as they worked to lay a new water main. Next up will be the sewer line, then we get a gas line, then the whole street will be paved! Normally I would not be so excited about road work being done 50 feet from my front door, but I'm giddy to tell Noah when even a garbage truck is going by, let alone backhoes, front end loaders, tampers, rollers, dumpers, and rock crushers! This is a dream day for Noah; the only thing that could make it more fun would be getting to operate the machines himself.

1 comment:

Bronwyn said...

oh my goodness. Teg would be BESIDE herself to have such a great array of machines just outside.
Hmmm. It would be better to be beside noah, than just beside herself :-)