September 8, 2012

Noah quotes of late

G: Noah, do you think you would like to learn how to play the flute? Because I could teach you!
N: No, because I would like a lego batman.

Still the king of non sequitur.

After a week of kindergarten:
"Momma, the kids in my class haven't learned how to be quiet yet."

Days after Matthew left for Africa:
G: Noah, you seem sad; what's the matter?
N: I feel sad because I don't understand why daddy didn't take me with him.

Oh yeah, and the other night he had an imaginary church service going, during which he made up worship songs, distributed to Abby, Matthew, and me pretend communion (using chocolate squares), and then walked around squirting lotion in our hands while saying "peace of Christ" (or did he mean piece of Christ?  I don't know. But we were laughing).


No comments: