January 8, 2008

thank you, NOAH!


my sweet boys
Originally uploaded by gennabby.
I cannot believe it. My son SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT. I mean from 10:15- 6:15. I hadn't thought it possible, but he did it. Matthew also slept through the night. Abby had a leg owie around 4 a.m. and ended up sleeping next to me for a couple of hours, but still, it was a good night.

Note to self: do NOT overfeed Noah after a full night's sleep. His eyes were way too big for his stomach this morning and he ended up ralphing a ton of milk on me after eating like he was STARVING. It was the most spit up (though not at all digested yet) I've ever had on me. Amazing, actually. So we were totally awake by 6:45.

Off to teach my first class of the quarter. Oh yes, and we DO have power despite the storms here in NorCal. We were only without power for about 7 hours.

No comments: