June 24, 2008

pat-a-cake


pat-a-cake
Originally uploaded by gennabby.
So far summer has been relaxed (not necessarily relaxing). The kids are getting along really well; this is mostly due to Abby being an awesome big sister and putting up with a little rug rat following her around. The slower pace is a good change for us after this past school year. Last night Abby told me that I'm nicer when I'm out of school. She's right, I'm sure. We've been together--all 4 of us-- a whole lot, which makes us all happy.

Noah's new antics: *pulling everything out of kitchen drawers (cabinets have been baby proofed at last)
*saying "Abba" "mama" and "da"
*dancing
*pushing his tractor around the house
*nodding yes and giving kisses
*handing us tiny pieces of junk from the floor--leaves, wood chips, thread. You know, the things we track in RIGHT after I vacuum. :)
*freaking out over animals. He LOVES to see squirrels, chickens, and cats. This kid needs a pet just as soon as we move!
*playing pat-a-cake with Abby

That's it for now. I'm getting ready for a ballet class I've just signed up for with my friend Bronwyn. We're both returning after years of not dancing, and boy are we feeling the burn.

No comments: