September 1, 2008

The hard way


mopping
Originally uploaded by gennabby.
This is a guest-blog post from M.

Here's the scene, about 20 minutes ago.

A: (walking into the kitchen) What happened, mommy?

G: uh...

M: Mommy didn't listen to daddy.

G: Mommy put the wrong kind of soap in the dishwasher.

A: And daddy told you not to?

G: yes.

A: ...and you didn't listen to him?

G: no.

A: ...and he was right?

G: (reluctantly) yes.

Who needs to rub it in when you have little kids? (and the password to your wife's blog)

4 comments:

Genna said...

I really didn't think the glycerine soap residue would make THAT big of a mess. And would Matty help me clean it up? No way. He just LAUGHED at me and gave me the gloatingest "I told you so" that he could. Well, enjoy it, baby. I'll get you back... ;)

Bronwyn said...

Posting the story on your blog is the biggest public "I told you so" possible :-) I look forward to seeing the comeback, G...

notes of em said...

awesome.... way to love your wife Mathew.

Melanie said...

umm, did that myself once after my cousin told me not, too. I think the mess was bigger. I'll be happy to help with the payback to Pearson.