December 3, 2008

Matty&G


Matty&G
Originally uploaded by gennabby.
I needed no better excuse to take a few pics of Matty and me than Matty was looking extra cute today as he rode to campus for a mock interview with professors. The job market season is revving up! I hadn't expected the added bonus of a dapper Matty running around the house all the time!

We had a great time visiting my family in San Diego this Thanksgiving. I'll post pics soon, but highlights included (according to Abby and Noah): lab puppies to hold, sit-in cars to ride around in, M&Ms at Mimi's house (LOTS of M&M's!) to eat, snuggles to share, and play time with cousins ti enjoy. It was fun to see Noah bonding with my mom and grandma. He already took to my sister, probably because we look so much alike now (minus her blonde hair, of course)!

Anywho. Things are good. We have so much to be thankful for, and life feels very sweet these days for our little family. Just thought I'd share...

2 comments:

notes of em said...

my, my he IS dapper isnt he?

Melanie said...

Ya'll both look fabulous!