December 22, 2008

my husband is 32 today, and as subtle as ever (see below)


poop!
Originally uploaded by gennabby.
Yes, those of you who know Matthew know that he is clever and has a great sense of humor. Well, I'm glad he does, because I get to experience moments like these. I walked into the livingroom today to Abby's giggles and Matthew's instructions to Noah: "Go show mommy. Go find mommy and turn around. Go on. Go get her!" Look closely at the picture. The sign should have been more of a warning sign, but it communicated truthfully enough.

Matty, Happy Birthday! I don't know anyone else who would sharpie their kid for a laugh, but I am so glad you are just the way you are. OK, so maybe there is a teeny tiny room for improvement--God isn't totally finished yet--but, really, you are an awesome guy. You are becoming the finest man I could hope to know, and you are a model dad to your little ones. 32 years isn't very long, and to think you are as terrific as you are already! I love you, baby. Happy happy birthday!

1 comment:

notes of em said...

thats hysterical
merry Christmas!