July 15, 2006

bummer of a day

Today has been cruddy, not as bad as it could have been, but cruddy. Abbs was up from just after 2 a.m. until 6 a.m. with a fever and headache. We just took her to the doc. One no-fun strep test later and we still don't know for certain what she's got. We do know that her tummy did NOT want the ibuprofen we gave her in the doc's office--she vomited all over the place. I am glad that she did that there and not in our livingroom. She pitched a fit when we made her leave the office in a paper gown with dinosaurs on it: "This is for boys. I don't want to go outside in this; I don't look pretty in it!" I told her that it was better than wearing barf, but I don't think she was convinced! We're home, she's clean, and we're hoping that this too shall pass (quickly). So pray for the Pearsons. Pray especially for Abby's head to not ache and for her to get well. Oh yes, pray that mom and dad avoid getting this bug.

No comments: