November 2, 2009

Long overdue


DSC_0113.JPG
Originally uploaded by gennabby.
Life has been so busy here that blogging has been on the burner behind the back burner. But that isn't because we do not have news to share. We do. I'm feeling very overwhelmed with how to catch up, and this is supposed to be fun, so I'm going to just give bullet points and hope y'all will forgive me.

September: The best part of September was that we had friends visit us! Besides Melanie's visit, which I've told you about, Bron and Teg came for a week's visit. They were here for my 32nd b-day, which was a treat and made it so much more festive. Bron and I stole away to see a "Fame" (an admittedly young choice, but we are avid So You Think You Can Dance fans and had standing weekly dates together to watch that show). We laughed hard and we both cried some at points in the week. I miss hearing her laugh, and I miss being able to ask her for eggs (sugar, flour, rice, coffee beans, milk, TP, diapers, wipes, chap stick, and a shoulder to cry on). There is something to be said for being neighbors and friends.

No comments: