August 8, 2005

Abby's first Love letter

We recently returned from a long trip to visit friends and family in the South. Before we left California, Abby's friend Miles (also 3 years old) became so excited to see her that he had his mommy (Paige) write a message, word for word, to Abby. This may just be her first love letter:

"I miss you Abby, I love you Abby, I love you so much Abby, I love you
to the moon and back, I love you so much to the planet and back, you're
so pretty, I can't wait to see you, I can't wait to see your house, I
can't wait to see you Abby. I love you so much, I miss you , I love
your house but I can't remember what's inside your house. I almost
want you I can't wait so much. I can't can't wait to see you berry
berry berry much. To the planet, to the moon, way to your earth I
love you and I miss you. That's all."

No comments: