August 16, 2005

morning funnies

A: Why does daddy not wear undies like a girl?
G: Daddy wears undies, but he is a boy.
A: (pause) One time he wore girl undies. It was a long time ago, and you didn't know it.
G: Did you see him wear these undies? What color were they?
A (leans closer and whispers): pink.

I went to the source (chuckling), and asked:

G: Is this true?
M (laughing): No, that is not true and you cannot blog about that.

I post this blog with Matthew's blessings, by the way.

Another daddy comment:

A: Daddy, you'll wake the children with your tooting like that.
(Note: We do not have other children)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Ummm, I think we need to schedule a session. Seriously. No, Seriously.
Peter, LPC

Genna said...

I think I know what to get Matthew for Christmas now!

MIA said...

As a journalist I must confirm this story to be clear concise and accurate.

"Matthew, exactly WHAT color womens underwear were you wearing?"