September 4, 2005

bad blogger

Matthew told me that I'm a bad blogger for having gone so many days without a word. Part of that is going to be the way things are once classes start, but it has been a crazy week for us (as I am sure it has been for many of you). Abby and Matthew were both sick, then we had a terrific 3 days in San Francisco with my mom and grandmother (thanks mom! Happy Birthday!!). Anyway, our hearts go out to our friends and family dealing with the storm fallout in the South. Hopefully this will cheer you a tiny bit.

Tonight I brought home some Mexican food for dinner. Abby began eating her quesadilla and rice but wasn't eating her beans.

M: Abby, why don't you eat a few bites of beans?
A: No fanks, daddy.
M: How about just a bite or two?
A (more distressed): No, daddy. I don't want beans, they might make me toot!

She likes beans, but was exercising some real self control.

No comments: