September 4, 2005

for the record

The other morning Abby, Matthew and I were snuggling and chatting as we often do in the pre-coffee part of the morning. Abby started talking (again) about how she would like to have a sibling, a sister, to be precise. We are not quite ready to become pregnant at the moment, but we have no problem thinking about the fun details of welcoming another member into our family. For the record, Abby predicts that we will have twins. She has mentioned this several times, which freaks us out (for no good reason besides just the thought of twins). I did want to share one funny moment...

A: Momma, when we get the new baby, my new sister, I want to name her Emma.
G: I like that name very much. What do you think her middle name should be?
A: Little.
G: You want the baby to be called "Emma Little Pearson"?
A: Yes.

Try saying that name aloud a few times.

No comments: