December 15, 2006

BBQ and I Passed our tests!

I passed the prelim exam, and we had our 20 week ultrasound: BBQ is a real baby! We told the doc that we wanted the gender to be a surprise, so she avoided dwelling on the bottom half of the baby... This kiddo was dancing and wiggling the whole time! I'm going to try to post a digital video of BBQ's dance moves sometime soon. We saw hands and feet, mouth opening and closing, and several of BBQ's famous double-foot kick moves (I could feel them but had no idea just what the kiddo was doing; NOW I know.) M and I were so excited to see our baby. We will show Abby the tape when she gets home from school. Our due date is still May 5th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Double Congratulations!! We're excited for you both (Genna and BBQ). Can't wait to hear what Abby will say when she sees the video.