December 8, 2006

Unofficial, but "very good"

No official announcement yet on prelim results-- the department promises to let people know by the 21st of December if they have passed or not. BUT, my study partner, Kyle, (the only other person to take the Renaissance prelim with me this year) ran in to one of our profs. who said: "This is unofficial, but ALL Renaissance prelims look VERY GOOD." Kyle and I are taking this as a wink and a "you passed" nod. Things have to be unofficial since lots of the other prelim takers are up in arms over not knowing their results yet. Kyle and I are much more relaxed and passive than our fellow test-takers, but I think that may be because we know our profs. so well and figure that they wouldn't leave us hanging over Christmas. I'll be sure to pass on the official results as soon an I get them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any official word yet?!? We're still waiting to hear you did swimmingly. :)