October 31, 2007

Hoof-Hearted in Lane 1


Hoof Hearted in Lane 1
Originally uploaded by gennabby.
We are all signed up to run/walk the Davis Turkey Trot in November (Noah will be in his jogger). Here is Matthew "racing" Abby to the finish line. She won. Actually, she ran a whole MILE out on the track in her brand new New Balance go-fasters (tennies). That kid is a veritable Forest Gump. Matthew and I couldn't believe her stamina. I think she should be my running partner; she runs at my speed and can probably run father than I can at the moment. What a gal, our Abby!

p.s. the post title is from a famous horse race...someone named their horse Hoof-Hearted and the horse won, I think. But it is a gas listening to the commentators say over and over again: "Hoof-Hearted in the lead; hoof-hearted in the winner's circle," etc. (read those quickly, out loud. You'll get it).I know this story because of Matthew, of course. Check it out on you tube.

No comments: