October 31, 2007

I see crawling on the horizon...


on all fours
Originally uploaded by gennabby.
For those of you who were around and remember Abby's monkey crawl, you'll be interested to know that Noah seems to be preparing to crawl in a more traditional--all fours--manner. He tucks his knees up underneath his tummy, pushes up and bounces! He mostly goes backwards at this point, but one day soon I bet he will head in a forward direction. He is super curious and tenacious, so I think we will have our hands very full with this soon-to-be-crawler. The other day, I peeked into his room during naptime and spied him PRACTICING! He was experimenting with his bounce moves and seeing what he could do. Oh boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genna,
Thank you for your note on the beautiful paper that came this week. I check your blog regularly and love to read your poetic language and get updates on the family. Thank you for praying and thinking of me. six weeks til our baby is due! Brea