January 18, 2009

Answers to questions I didn't make up

From my friend Lisa's blog, and now on mine.

1. What is your occupation right now? Mom/ grad student/ full time hubby-helper and encourager as we face a tough job market

2. What color are your socks right now? not wearing socks. I live in california and it was 70 degrees yesterday! OK, that was a record high and I am wearing wooly crocs.

3. What are you listening to right now? the clickety click of the keyboard, Noah making choo choo sounds and Abby asking me if Noah is allowed to stand up in his toy car. Now Noah is banging the metal coffee tamper on the metal trash can. AAAGGGGGHHH. Too loud!

4. What was the last thing that you ate? CAUGHT! A bite of Abby's b-day cake (it's still a long way till noon.)

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, Matty taught me almost 10 years ago

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Matthew. Noah called my phone from Matty's phone (this happens a lot).

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes

8. How old are you today? 31

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? College football followed by ice skating. Though Phelps had me riveted by swimming last year!

10. What is your favorite drink? coffee

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes. wash out stuff to go darker. Tried highlights once about 4 years ago. didn't do it for me.

12. Favorite food? I don't know. I love good food, so this is too hard. How about food I didn't have to cook!!

13. Last Movie you saw? Doubt. M and I had a date!

14. Favorite days of the year? I don't know. Days I get to take a nap?

15. How do you vent anger? sometimes with tears, sometimes with words

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? does a cat count? I had an awesome cat named Shadow.

17. What is your favorite season? I do not like "favorite" questions. I like different things about all of the seasons. Maybe Fall gets my vote, but it also makes me nostalgic and sad sometimes for reasons I can't quite figure out.

18. Cherries or Blueberries? fresh cherries! AMAZING

23. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday, but it was a long while before that.

24. What is on the floor of your closet? I don't have a closet. It's my desk now, and usually a disaster.

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Christina or Lisa

26. What did you do last night? Cleaned my closet/desk! No joke!

27. What are you most afraid of? too deep a question. If you want to know, you'll have to call me.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? plain--as with almost everything, plain is usually better!

29. Favorite dog breed? Hmmmm...the quiet, non-wiggly, non-stinky breed?

31. How many states have you lived in? 4, so far

32. Diamonds or pearls? both

33. What is your favorite flower? hydrangeas, dogwoods, tulips, gerber daisies

No comments: