January 11, 2009

why I haven't blogged much lately...

Danger Mouse is climbing. He is especially drawn to the stove (and the stove knobs, and anything sharp, heavy, or otherwise perilously dangerous that he can spy). He looks innocent in this picture, but don't let the cuteness fool you; he's all kinds of trouble! OK OK, I'm exaggerating a tiny bit, but he is becoming VERY daring and has little respect for potentially dangerous things. And with the top-heaviness (his head must weigh as much as the rest of him), he isn't the most graceful or balanced of kids. He took a header (haha) out of the bath tub not long ago because he was looking over the side. His wet little body just went over--slip!--wet, naked baby, surprised and a little mad to be on the cold bathroom floor. Does that hinder him from trying to stand in the tub or look over the edge? Of course not. I'm putting lead shoes on him if we ever go to Sea World! He would go swimming with Shamu, and not on purpose.

Of course, here I am proving to you all that I'm running for the camera faster than I am running for the kid. Oh well. That's part of why I've been slow to blog: trying to keep up with Bean Head,

1 comment:

notes of em said...

isnt he supposed to be like a few months old now?!?!?!? what happened?
he's getting so big.
And we are praying for Mathews job search.
em